Thermostat was replaced when car overheated after check engine light kept coming on. Car now goes to hot after about 20 minutes with heat or air conditioner on. Drops fairly slowly to normal when turned heat/air turned off.
Why does car run hot when heat or air is on for 20 minutes on 2007 Mazda Mazda3
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda3 Questions
- Car revved high, no acceleration. shut it off for 20 min, added dry gas now ok
- Our Passenger side wiper stopped working. How much will it possibly cost to fix it?
- Do you service a/c. An attendant said it was the compressor, not getting power.
- Why Headlights and backup lights burn out prematurely
- Car was working good idling bad on its own an jus stop works engine crank not starting