The car has been sitting still for six months. All dashboard lights come on when the ignition switch is turned on.
Why does car not start after replacing battery and the hazard lights stay on? on 1998 Volvo S70
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
July 20, 2011
alarm system is activated. you need to disarm the system.
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S70 Questions
1998 Volvo S70 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($184 - 244) in Pierson, MI
- 15,000 Mile Service ($268 - 380) in Niangua, MO
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,049 - 1,171) in Fellsmere, FL
- Wheel Alignment ($70 - 89) in Howard City, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($291 - 382) in Herculaneum, MO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($481 - 501) in Great Bend, PA