have to keep car unlocked while at home, work and school
why does car alarm goes off for no reason when car is locked on 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
- How do I get the headlights to stay on for a few minutes until I'm in the house?
2006 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 187) in Roanoke, VA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($59 - 84) in North Versailles, PA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($917 - 1,238) in Spencer, OK
- Head Gasket Replacement ($782 - 1,136) in Mullica Hill, NJ
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($331 - 378) in Fowlstown, GA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($582 - 703) in Dryden, WA