Replaced rear calipers pads and rotors the same on front when removed line no fluid came out ''thought was weird'' replaced, bled out fine.Also replaced master cylinder still locks up. started driver side rear now driver side frontlocks up
Why does brakes lock up on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more