Replaced rear calipers pads and rotors the same on front when removed line no fluid came out ''thought was weird'' replaced, bled out fine.Also replaced master cylinder still locks up. started driver side rear now driver side frontlocks up
Why does brakes lock up on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Problems(22)
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Repair Estimates
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Q&A(173)
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Recalls(4)
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Shops
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Reviews(17)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($360 - 709) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($89 - 142) in Orangeville, UT
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Paradise, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($318 - 537) in Aguanga, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Pickerington, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($29 - 38) in Puerto Real, PR