I did buy 2 hole head lights for my bug. but my lights still burn out after a month.
Why does both head lights go bad after a months? on 2005 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2005 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Palatka, FL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($262 - 381) in Venango, NE
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($157 - 267) in Ladora, IA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($270 - 343) in Dry Creek, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($287 - 439) in Jacumba, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($328 - 350) in Fennville, MI