i have replaced trans,flt wheel,fuel pump n filter,starter, alternator,fuel inj-hoses (spider),radiator,water pump,2-freeze plugs,2- bushings,ign-module,spark plugs n wires n filters... truck runs great in drive way but when i drive n temp reaches normal level it starts bogging n when i give it more gas it turns off n will not start for 4 to 5 hrs , sometimes it will start right up n sometimes i need to get a jump . I have taken it to 2 mach shops n 1 back yard mach n the Chev dealer they ran diag on it said it was ign-mod replaced it n it still doing the same ...does any one know what it could be ???????????????
why does blazer turn off when temp reaches normal 1/2 on gauge on 1994 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Check engine light stays on...won't pass smog.
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice