i have replaced trans,flt wheel,fuel pump n filter,starter, alternator,fuel inj-hoses (spider),radiator,water pump,2-freeze plugs,2- bushings,ign-module,spark plugs n wires n filters... truck runs great in drive way but when i drive n temp reaches normal level it starts bogging n when i give it more gas it turns off n will not start for 4 to 5 hrs , sometimes it will start right up n sometimes i need to get a jump . I have taken it to 2 mach shops n 1 back yard mach n the Chev dealer they ran diag on it said it was ign-mod replaced it n it still doing the same ...does any one know what it could be ???????????????
why does blazer turn off when temp reaches normal 1/2 on gauge on 1994 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1994 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in El Dorado Hills, CA
- 65,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Newport, NJ
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($291 - 412) in Hannacroix, NY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Isleta, NM
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($83 - 106) in Arverne, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($179 - 223) in Jasper, GA