my battery light stays on at night when i run lights and comes off and on during the day and cuts off. what is the problem?
why does battery light come on and off and the car cut off at a stop sign? on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - $61) in Fort Gibson, OK
- Battery Replacement ($125 - $180) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($112 - $145) in Dillon Beach, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - $332) in Loup City, NE
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($374 - $497) in Viola, DE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($59 - $129) in East Peoria, IL