In winter 2013 my car Dodge Caliber sxt 2007 didn't start. It was diagnosed that that there was a problem with a fuse box. The fuse box was replaced. While being replaced the throttle control went wrong. Afterwards the later was also replaced. For 5 minutes the car had worked perfectly but then the accelerator pedal stopped reacting (working). So my mechanic is puzzled and can't diagnose the problem. Could you help me?
Why does an accelerator pedal stop working after replacing the throttle control? on 2007 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- This car is a piece of shit!!i can't even drive it more then 20 ml on freeway in the summer due to tranny over heat indicators coming on.car shuts down i have to pull over and wait for it to reset then im on my way again..
- Why is it servier wetness on the driver floorboard
- The gear shift lever will not come out of PARK unless you put your finger into the the round hole located on the right side of the console and move the rod inside.
- So, I changed my front stabilizer bar, but now the new one is only about an inch away from the lower control arm, is it possible my lower control arm got clamped up to high?
- Car shifts from park to drive very clunkish and jumps into gear as if a problem.