In winter 2013 my car Dodge Caliber sxt 2007 didn't start. It was diagnosed that that there was a problem with a fuse box. The fuse box was replaced. While being replaced the throttle control went wrong. Afterwards the later was also replaced. For 5 minutes the car had worked perfectly but then the accelerator pedal stopped reacting (working). So my mechanic is puzzled and can't diagnose the problem. Could you help me?
Why does an accelerator pedal stop working after replacing the throttle control? on 2007 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- Surges w/acceleration. No codes on diagnostic check. 118K miles. Did limp issue
- when car is running and at a stop light the car begins to idle rough and shake
- Why won't gear shaft move from park to any other gear?
- How many miles before you have to do a tuneup on a 2011 dodge caliber
- My car will not start no codes battery is 100 i cut it off and came back 30 mi
2007 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($467 - 615) in Ambrose, GA
- 126,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Morrow, AR
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Montverde, FL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($152 - 196) in East Bend, NC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($573 - 619) in Milton, LA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($421 - 502) in Coventry, RI