In winter 2013 my car Dodge Caliber sxt 2007 didn't start. It was diagnosed that that there was a problem with a fuse box. The fuse box was replaced. While being replaced the throttle control went wrong. Afterwards the later was also replaced. For 5 minutes the car had worked perfectly but then the accelerator pedal stopped reacting (working). So my mechanic is puzzled and can't diagnose the problem. Could you help me?
Why does an accelerator pedal stop working after replacing the throttle control? on 2007 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- How many miles before you have to do a tuneup on a 2011 dodge caliber
- My car will not start no codes battery is 100 i cut it off and came back 30 mi
- How do I find the linkage for my havc. I can find the wheel but not the linkage
- I have oil in my car when I'm driving it. my oil light comes on
- What might be the cause of my driver's front door lock?