problem occurs after about 10 minutes of operation. Have replaced a/c relay but problem still exists.
Why does a/c operation light start flashing and quit? on 2003 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
2003 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($314 - $436) in Westley, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($493 - $1,082) in Hedley, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Fenton, MI
- Alternator Replacement ($299 - $487) in West Jefferson, OH
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($673 - $682) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($73 - $128) in Nederland, TX