I have low acceleration and jerking at times. I've replaced the fuel filter and cleaned the IAC, but now I've noticed that it happens when I use the AC. The AC will be fine for a couple of minutes, then the engine loses power and the AC stops blowing cool air. When I turn the AC off, it takes several minutes before the engine runs well again.
Why does AC in 2004 Taurus cause loss of power/ jerking in engine? on 2004 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 2004 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Where exactly is relay for fuel pump. I am a DIY techy but can't find it.
2004 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($222 - $313) in Iola, WI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($156 - $271) in Moore, MT
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($184 - $264) in Vining, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($568 - $721) in Stoutsville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($98 - $118) in Parkersburg, IL
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($106 - $383) in Steeles Tavern, VA