I have low acceleration and jerking at times. I've replaced the fuel filter and cleaned the IAC, but now I've noticed that it happens when I use the AC. The AC will be fine for a couple of minutes, then the engine loses power and the AC stops blowing cool air. When I turn the AC off, it takes several minutes before the engine runs well again.
Why does AC in 2004 Taurus cause loss of power/ jerking in engine? on 2004 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order