brakes still work
why does ABS and brake light in dash come on itermittemtly? on 2003 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2003 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($75 - 118) in Aroma Park, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($387 - 585) in Worcester, MA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hartsville, TN
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($189 - 240) in Galesburg, MI
- Fog Lamp Bulb Replacement ($57 - 72) in Shelby, IN
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($256 - 470) in Riverton, IA