A $20 sensor requires a whole new part # 19179517. Prices for repairs for this car are insane. Four air shocks were $4,600 installed @(50K miles). Rear tires are different than the front. Gas mileage is poor and I have spent over $7,000 on repairs for a car with <66,000 miles. Have >250K miles on a 1999 Camry and repairs were under $1,000. last Cadillac I will ever own.
Why does a shifter lever for this car cost $650 in Canada and $180 in the USA? on 2007 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
- Vibration issue on my 2005 cadillac sts v6.why does it vibrate taking off
- How to turn off the tire monitor light
2007 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Sloatsburg, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in North Haverhill, NH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($226 - 293) in Mill Village, PA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($168 - 193) in Harrison Township, MI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($392 - 466) in New Ulm, MN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($439 - 496) in Renovo, PA