A $20 sensor requires a whole new part # 19179517. Prices for repairs for this car are insane. Four air shocks were $4,600 installed @(50K miles). Rear tires are different than the front. Gas mileage is poor and I have spent over $7,000 on repairs for a car with <66,000 miles. Have >250K miles on a 1999 Camry and repairs were under $1,000. last Cadillac I will ever own.
Why does a shifter lever for this car cost $650 in Canada and $180 in the USA? on 2007 Cadillac STS
Asked by for the 2007 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- driver door will not open from outside
- driver door unlocks but will not open door using handle
- When I turn my car off it won't stop beeping. It say its not in park.
- How do i get my drivers seat as far back as the passengers?
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
2007 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($479 - 675) in Sloatsburg, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($326 - 490) in North Haverhill, NH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($457 - 747) in Mill Village, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($445 - 971) in Harrison Township, MI
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($482 - 626) in New Ulm, MN
- Air Conditioning Expansion Valve Replacement ($941 - 1,164) in Renovo, PA