other shift levels are OK....changed the trans fluid and drove about 250 miles with no change
why doe my transmition jerk or bump when it shifts from low range to second gear on 2004 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($712 - 908) in Luning, NV
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($325 - 514) in South Roxana, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Kossuth, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Canby, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Bradenville, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($850 - 955) in Gallaway, TN