When occurs and headlights are on auto the headlights go off. Restart car and they work. Car drives fine at all times. Seems to occur after car driven 15 to 20 miles. Sometimes occurs several times a day then not again for a number of days.
Why do various warning lights come on for a few seconds (not always same lights) on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($315 - 1,128) in Yorktown, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Escatawpa, MS
- 42,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Jefferson, OR
- 144,000 Mile Service ($217 - 346) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($79 - 110) in Parma, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($808 - 2,634) in Skytop, PA