turn signals,flashers flash for little while then stop.turn switch off and back on again and will work again same thing.
Why do turn signals flash for a little while then stop flashing both sides. on 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($150 - 181) in Scotland, IN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($598 - 706) in National City, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($215 - 280) in Pattison, TX
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($79 - 97) in Adell, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($92 - 302) in New Boston, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($47 - 60) in McDonald, PA