The same thing happened on the passenger side and the light was replaced. Replaced the driver's side light with no luck.
Why do the rear driver's side lights go out when the brake pedal is depressed? on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($469 - $798) in Kerrick, MN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($264 - $719) in Parowan, UT
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($208 - $308) in Minford, OH
- Thermostat Replacement ($157 - $205) in Piscataway, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($334 - $397) in New Augusta, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($292 - $339) in Russell, IL