The same thing happened on the passenger side and the light was replaced. Replaced the driver's side light with no luck.
Why do the rear driver's side lights go out when the brake pedal is depressed? on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($792 - 995) in Kerrick, MN
- Brake Drum Replacement ($260 - 414) in Parowan, UT
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Minford, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Piscataway, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($558 - 657) in New Augusta, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($230 - 277) in Russell, IL