The same thing happened on the passenger side and the light was replaced. Replaced the driver's side light with no luck.
Why do the rear driver's side lights go out when the brake pedal is depressed? on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power