The same thing happened on the passenger side and the light was replaced. Replaced the driver's side light with no luck.
Why do the rear driver's side lights go out when the brake pedal is depressed? on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell