after about 5 or 10 minutes it goes back to empty. Sometimes it will come back up to half full or more then drop back to empty or up to full.
Why do the fuel gage go from empty to full when I start the car? on 2004 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2004 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($406 - 656) in Newalla, OK
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($556 - 944) in Woonsocket, RI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($182 - 385) in South Byron, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($339 - 566) in Harlan, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($227 - 275) in Pierre, SD
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($86 - 129) in Patterson, NY