when driving at night my head lights come on but not the rear lights the brake lights work and signal lights work too
why do the front car lights come on but the rear car light do not come on on 1997 Toyota Avalon
1 answerMarch 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
1997 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($60 - $84) in Mountain View, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Callicoon Center, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Tompkinsville, KY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($619 - $874) in Carthage, AR
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($306 - $990) in Jenners, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($491 - $636) in Boyds, WA