The fans stop when the battery is drained.The fans cycle normal when engine is running.
Why do the engine cooling fans stay on after ignition is turned off? on 1996 Acura TL
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
- I didn't mix the coolant before putting it into the car what should I do?
- Valve adjustment
- A/C QUIT WORKING...SYSTEM IS FULLY CHARGED...SHOP THINKS ITS CONTROL MODULE SU
- my bluetooth doesn't work, I say phone setup but it won't do anything, why?
1996 Acura TL Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($602 - 749) in Saint Elmo, AL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($531 - 684) in Chadwicks, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($446 - 593) in Winston, NM
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Minster, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($273 - 480) in Damascus, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($223 - 276) in Wyoming, WV