Could this be a loose connection?
Why do the engine and/or airbag lights come on suddenly sometimes? on 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
SCAN CODES AND POST SO WE CAN ADV
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2006 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($76 - 138) in Varysburg, NY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($58 - 89) in Butte Falls, OR
- Alternator Replacement ($326 - 535) in Sea Island, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($129 - 230) in Waynesfield, OH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($128 - 222) in Comfort, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($50 - 64) in Ellinwood, KS