theywork properly when the head lights are off
why do the brake lights stay on when the head lights are on 1995 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1995 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($126 - 167) in Williamsport, MD
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($87 - 115) in Cambridge, ME
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($349 - 660) in Vincent, KY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($423 - 788) in Edina, MO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Chimney Rock, CO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Egypt, TX