My wipers will just start running and the switch is off, and they won't stop until I shut the car off. If I restart the car sometimes the wipers won't start up on their own, sometimes they will.
Why do my wipers start working (and won't stop) without turning them on. on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Cedar, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($158 - 189) in Saint Michael, ND
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in West Finley, PA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($390 - 429) in Peru, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($128 - 150) in Richland, MS