My wipers will just start running and the switch is off, and they won't stop until I shut the car off. If I restart the car sometimes the wipers won't start up on their own, sometimes they will.
Why do my wipers start working (and won't stop) without turning them on. on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.