When my wipers are set in the intermitent mode they either don't work or run on constantly. When I turn the wipers off they stop in the middle of windshield versus finishing cycle and retreating to the bottom. This only happens when it rains. I test the wipers when it is not raining and they work fine.
Why do my windshield wipers short out? on 2008 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?