When my wipers are set in the intermitent mode they either don't work or run on constantly. When I turn the wipers off they stop in the middle of windshield versus finishing cycle and retreating to the bottom. This only happens when it rains. I test the wipers when it is not raining and they work fine.
Why do my windshield wipers short out? on 2008 Buick LaCrosse
Asked by for the 2008 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2008 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Nada, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($894 - $1,117) in Hobart, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($423 - $1,221) in Coosawhatchie, SC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($307 - $470) in Lisbon, LA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($280 - $293) in Pine Ridge, SD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($110 - $236) in Cross Plains, WI