Blew the fuse. I changed it and it blew it again the next day.....
Why do my tail lights not work on my 2000 gmc sonoma? on 2000 GMC Sonoma
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by kwmk ,
January 21, 2011
There is a direct short to ground in the system. Do you pull a trailer? Do you have a trailer connector? If so, the problem may be in that connector.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why is transmission not shifting properly after I replaced starter?
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
2000 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Sardis, TN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oldham, SD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($126 - 217) in Timnath, CO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 68) in Brandsville, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ripley, MS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($715 - 1,422) in Louisburg, KS