sometimes (not all the time) when I start the car JUST the power windows, locks and heater AC blower will not work but everything else does.. When I shut the car off then start it right back up again they WILL start to work.. This car has 143k miles runs great and looks great this is my only problem. Is this common and can it be fixed??
why do my power windows locks and heater AC blower all stop working? on 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
- turn key on to start all lights are on thats it bno click no turn over batt is g
1992 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($345 - 653) in West Rockport, ME
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 529) in Bondurant, WY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($276 - 388) in Morrisville, NY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yardley, PA
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($247 - 342) in Newkirk, NM
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($145 - 155) in Pilot Knob, MO