In addition to the doors no longer unlocking when I turn off the ignition, I also can't manually lock the doors with the power lock switch intermittently. Sometimes, if I keep trying to lock the doors 15 or 20 times, the doors will unlock rather than lock! When that happens, I have to go around the car and manually open and lock all of them. What's happening?
Why do my power locks no longer unlock when I turn off my ignition? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
Asked by for the 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($268 - 603) in Luling, TX
- PCV Valve Replacement ($48 - 67) in Kensett, IA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - 243) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,390 - 1,760) in Loleta, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($842 - 893) in Green Camp, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($207 - 235) in Roberts, WI