In addition to the doors no longer unlocking when I turn off the ignition, I also can't manually lock the doors with the power lock switch intermittently. Sometimes, if I keep trying to lock the doors 15 or 20 times, the doors will unlock rather than lock! When that happens, I have to go around the car and manually open and lock all of them. What's happening?
Why do my power locks no longer unlock when I turn off my ignition? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve
- Reduced Engine Power & Service StabiloTrac messages. What causes this? Solution?
- My car h as been making a slight noise when I am driving, for about a month now
- 13 Malibu losing coolant but can't see where it leaks to. What could this be?