In addition to the doors no longer unlocking when I turn off the ignition, I also can't manually lock the doors with the power lock switch intermittently. Sometimes, if I keep trying to lock the doors 15 or 20 times, the doors will unlock rather than lock! When that happens, I have to go around the car and manually open and lock all of them. What's happening?
Why do my power locks no longer unlock when I turn off my ignition? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more