In addition to the doors no longer unlocking when I turn off the ignition, I also can't manually lock the doors with the power lock switch intermittently. Sometimes, if I keep trying to lock the doors 15 or 20 times, the doors will unlock rather than lock! When that happens, I have to go around the car and manually open and lock all of them. What's happening?
Why do my power locks no longer unlock when I turn off my ignition? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Code POC32 is it connected with the new Battery Module that was just replaced?
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin