it runs fine when it setts an run but u put it in gear an drive it it want take the gas an it backfires an it spites sputers an jump an hadit on a computor to see what it is an no luck so i would lie some help in findeing out what i need to do
why do my jeep run like shit when you drive it it jumps dont want to take the ga on 1997 Jeep Wrangler
1 answer 1 comment
scan codes and post so we can adv
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.
1997 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- 42,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Prosperity, SC
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Dalzell, IL
- 120,000 Mile Service ($536 - 767) in Mainland, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($263 - 336) in Ariel, WA
- Differential Pinion Seal Replacement ($118 - 211) in Malta, MT
- Cruise Control Switch Replacement ($93 - 232) in Crystal Falls, MI