when ever im driving the car my high voltage light comes on each time it do it blow out somthing in the car blow motor, lights, radio and other things what do i need to fix or repair to stop this problem.
why do my high voltage light keep coming on on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1994 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alma, CO
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($159 - 251) in Pompton Plains, NJ
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($258 - 560) in Streetman, TX
- Steering Rack Replacement ($665 - 1,126) in Bristol, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,289 - 1,388) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($990 - 1,010) in Pendroy, MT