when ever im driving the car my high voltage light comes on each time it do it blow out somthing in the car blow motor, lights, radio and other things what do i need to fix or repair to stop this problem.
why do my high voltage light keep coming on on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?