when ever im driving the car my high voltage light comes on each time it do it blow out somthing in the car blow motor, lights, radio and other things what do i need to fix or repair to stop this problem.
why do my high voltage light keep coming on on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,