when ever im driving the car my high voltage light comes on each time it do it blow out somthing in the car blow motor, lights, radio and other things what do i need to fix or repair to stop this problem.
why do my high voltage light keep coming on on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986