it will turn over but it takes a while to start up. and then it cuts right off.and by it being cold i have to get a hot shot to try to start it again and it still does the same thing
why do my car start up and cut right off. I just had the readeater fix. on 2002 Volvo V70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
- f the oil is all covering the dipstick xxx' s when car is cold, is this a prob?
- Where should oil be on dipstick when full? There are only xxx's. Please help.
- why is my alarm light flashing even when the car is not locked?
- Acceleration slowly stopped.
- the inside light doesn't go off when locking the door