i reciently had the service engine light oil light and coolent lights reset on car after having it overhauled. new plugs wires oil change coolent flush by a sertified mechanic.now my temp read out is in celcius not farienheight no outside temp and blows freezing cold in the front but heat blows out hot in the rear? help please.
why do i not have heat in the front but it wrks in the rear? on 1998 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,342 - 1,630) in Youngsville, LA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($168 - 243) in Morgantown, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($194 - 392) in Bovill, ID
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($359 - 1,605) in Woolrich, PA
- Throttle Body Replacement ($629 - 640) in Fort Garland, CO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($425 - 449) in Honeydew, CA