I have a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5.9. I recently blew the heads so I ended up replacing them with rebuilt heads. Since then I've been having the mis fire codes pop up 0305,0303,0300 I've checked the firing order multiple times, replaced cap and rotor along with wires. Still no change, replaced spark plugs with champion copper no change. previously I had NGK Platinum. checked gap on plugs and cheked the ground wires. Reason for the ground wires is because I was informed that each bank had it's own ground. double checked the torque on the intake that was good and checked for vacum leak non present. Any have any suggestions.
Why do I keep getting the P0305,0303 and 0300? on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($130 - 175) in New Freedom, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($138 - 185) in Baldwin, ND
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Cleverdale, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Van Lear, KY
- Throttle Body Replacement ($714 - 1,157) in Dewitt, IL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($88 - 106) in McKenna, WA