I have a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5.9. I recently blew the heads so I ended up replacing them with rebuilt heads. Since then I've been having the mis fire codes pop up 0305,0303,0300 I've checked the firing order multiple times, replaced cap and rotor along with wires. Still no change, replaced spark plugs with champion copper no change. previously I had NGK Platinum. checked gap on plugs and cheked the ground wires. Reason for the ground wires is because I was informed that each bank had it's own ground. double checked the torque on the intake that was good and checked for vacum leak non present. Any have any suggestions.
Why do I keep getting the P0305,0303 and 0300? on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.