I have recently replaced all shocks and struts. Before that I had my brakes fixed in November of 2010. The noise is in right rear of the car. It gets worse after I've driven it a few blocks.
Why do I hear a loud knocking noise every time I put on brakes? on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .