I have recently replaced all shocks and struts. Before that I had my brakes fixed in November of 2010. The noise is in right rear of the car. It gets worse after I've driven it a few blocks.
Why do I hear a loud knocking noise every time I put on brakes? on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- engine make nose after starting for 2 sec then oil light on and off while idling
- I was told by the Toyota dealership that the reason my Check Engine light would
- I was told by a Toyota dealer that the reason my Check Engine light would be on
- Can i change only one head gasket
- When I need to change timing chain in 2007 v Toyota sienna.
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Colt, AR
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Lebanon, ME
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($467 - $611) in Saint Charles, AR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($812 - $1,276) in Sorrento, ME
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($730 - $773) in Bergton, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($643 - $1,871) in Santa Clara, NM