I have recently replaced all shocks and struts. Before that I had my brakes fixed in November of 2010. The noise is in right rear of the car. It gets worse after I've driven it a few blocks.
Why do I hear a loud knocking noise every time I put on brakes? on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($337 - 428) in Colt, AR
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Lebanon, ME
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Saint Charles, AR
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Sorrento, ME
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($528 - 915) in Bergton, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($163 - 681) in Santa Clara, NM