My car drives fine but when I change gears - it makes a clanking sound.
Why do I hear a clanking sound when I put my car in gear - reverse and drive? on 2005 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
- Vibration issue on my 2005 cadillac sts v6.why does it vibrate taking off
- How to turn off the tire monitor light
2005 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fremont, IN
- Battery Replacement ($202 - 243) in New Salem, ND
- Oil Pump Replacement ($899 - 1,160) in Castalia, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($445 - 971) in Birchwood, TN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($439 - 496) in Wellsville, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Huntington, TX