I've noticed lately after turning off my AC I still hear a blowing noise coming from the passenger side. Is this normal?
Why do I hear a blowing noise even after AC turned off? on 2008 Lexus LS460
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS460 Questions
- I put washer fluid in the hydraulic reservoir ( about 2 tbl spoons). What do I d
- I was informed it is the tabs on the window Which will require a new window.
- My drivers window gets off track when I let it down. Told I need a new window?
- Why are the ABS, VSC and brake warning lights on in the dash of the car?
- After sitting in sun, car won't start. Crank, cut off. Have to press gas pedal
2008 Lexus LS460 Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($435 - 552) in Gully, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($667 - 884) in Fairfax, OK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($288 - 361) in West Haverstraw, NY
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 64) in Marquette, NE
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($1,083 - 1,099) in Salisbury, MO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($655 - 668) in Madison, NJ