I've noticed lately after turning off my AC I still hear a blowing noise coming from the passenger side. Is this normal?
Why do I hear a blowing noise even after AC turned off? on 2008 Lexus LS460
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS460 Questions
- I put washer fluid in the hydraulic reservoir ( about 2 tbl spoons). What do I d
- I was informed it is the tabs on the window Which will require a new window.
- My drivers window gets off track when I let it down. Told I need a new window?
- Why are the ABS, VSC and brake warning lights on in the dash of the car?
- After sitting in sun, car won't start. Crank, cut off. Have to press gas pedal
2008 Lexus LS460 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($533 - 930) in Gully, MN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($470 - 648) in Fairfax, OK
- 135,000 Mile Service ($99 - 184) in West Haverstraw, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Marquette, NE
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,227 - 1,247) in Salisbury, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,351 - 1,454) in Madison, NJ