I've noticed lately after turning off my AC I still hear a blowing noise coming from the passenger side. Is this normal?
Why do I hear a blowing noise even after AC turned off? on 2008 Lexus LS460
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS460 Questions
- I was informed it is the tabs on the window Which will require a new window.
- My drivers window gets off track when I let it down. Told I need a new window?
- Why are the ABS, VSC and brake warning lights on in the dash of the car?
- After sitting in sun, car won't start. Crank, cut off. Have to press gas pedal
- My air conditioner shuts off whenever I turn the ignition off.
2008 Lexus LS460 Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Gully, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($512 - 890) in Fairfax, OK
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Haverstraw, NY
- 70,000 Mile Service ($141 - 216) in Marquette, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($468 - 576) in Salisbury, MO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($1,083 - 1,099) in Madison, NJ