Replaced fuel pump and fuel filter but still have same problem. Also stalls sometimes when I make a right turn.
Why do I have to pump the gas about 20 times to start my 94 Chevy 1500 pickup on 1994 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- No reverse on a 4L60E transmission
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.