it also makes a noise when i start to turn the steering wheel.
why do i have excessive play in the steering and the handling is laCKING. on 1997 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
1997 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($230 - 484) in Cordova, IL
- 97,500 Mile Service ($248 - 322) in Silver Grove, KY
- 150,000 Mile Service ($243 - 363) in Andover, OH
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Madill, OK
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($523 - 662) in Ozawkie, KS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($147 - 235) in Farmington, NH