i have changed three fuel pumps so far and only had my car maybe nine months.. its broke down now! ino lights, no warnings, just go to start it and ka put cough and its done? put a fuel pump in and good as new for another thosand miles?
why do i gotta change my fuel pump every thousand miles? on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - 483) in Ridgeway, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 910) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($224 - 349) in Flint, TX
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($121 - 170) in Banquete, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($111 - 133) in Boyne Falls, MI