i have changed three fuel pumps so far and only had my car maybe nine months.. its broke down now! ino lights, no warnings, just go to start it and ka put cough and its done? put a fuel pump in and good as new for another thosand miles?
why do i gotta change my fuel pump every thousand miles? on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ridgeway, VA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($317 - 612) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 694) in Flint, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($312 - 684) in Banquete, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - 102) in Boyne Falls, MI