Two trips to the tire service store which put new tires on and observing prescribed protocol to reset the message, it still comes on. Do I have to replace the transmitters in the wheels?
Why do I get a warning message for low tire pressure, even after all 5 checked? on 2004 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
- I'M working on an escalade with the service air bag message on and B0085-00 code
- service stability, service ride contro
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?