Two trips to the tire service store which put new tires on and observing prescribed protocol to reset the message, it still comes on. Do I have to replace the transmitters in the wheels?
Why do I get a warning message for low tire pressure, even after all 5 checked? on 2004 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- was there a recall on the 2007 Cadillac Escalade, seat belt warning lights,
- Why does my CD player have a blue line around the word cd? There's no disk in it but it doesn't accept any disk
- My driver seat is wet with bluish Color oil makes my back completly soaked
- Why mr passenger seat is leaking oil like fluid
- I have a small leakage underneath my car. Seems to be oil. Also after driving my vehicle, it heats up to the Max and once I turn of it off, the engine begins to smoke up.