Two trips to the tire service store which put new tires on and observing prescribed protocol to reset the message, it still comes on. Do I have to replace the transmitters in the wheels?
Why do I get a warning message for low tire pressure, even after all 5 checked? on 2004 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
2004 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- HID Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($333 - 468) in Kongiganak, AK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($394 - 798) in Taconite, MN
- 10,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Wyanet, IL
- Alternator Replacement ($283 - 571) in Millport, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($324 - 431) in Rulo, NE
- Water Pump Replacement ($380 - 1,013) in Linden, VA