Two trips to the tire service store which put new tires on and observing prescribed protocol to reset the message, it still comes on. Do I have to replace the transmitters in the wheels?
Why do I get a warning message for low tire pressure, even after all 5 checked? on 2004 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??