I GET A MESSAGE IN THE INSTRUMENT PANEL STATING GEAR SHIFT INDICATOR FAULT WHEN I PUT IT IN GEAR FROM A COLD START..THIS WILL LAST FOR SEVERAL MILES/AND TAKES ABOUT 30 MINUTES TO GO AWAY. I WILL BE DRIVING IN OVERDRIVE BUT THE PANEL WILL SHOW REVERSE...OTHERWIASE THE CAR DRIVES FINE.
WHY DO I GET A MESSAGE IN PANEL STATING "GEAR SHIFT INDICATOR FAULT"? on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My windows trunk gas door stop working what can be problem I bought th
- My twilight lamps do not come on when I start the car what is the problem
- Key stuck in the ignition
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
1995 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Hamilton Township, NJ
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warrensville, NC
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($510 - 730) in DeSoto, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($330 - 593) in Mount Sterling, KY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($378 - 406) in West Memphis, AR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($154 - 198) in Hillsboro, OR