I GET A MESSAGE IN THE INSTRUMENT PANEL STATING GEAR SHIFT INDICATOR FAULT WHEN I PUT IT IN GEAR FROM A COLD START..THIS WILL LAST FOR SEVERAL MILES/AND TAKES ABOUT 30 MINUTES TO GO AWAY. I WILL BE DRIVING IN OVERDRIVE BUT THE PANEL WILL SHOW REVERSE...OTHERWIASE THE CAR DRIVES FINE.
WHY DO I GET A MESSAGE IN PANEL STATING "GEAR SHIFT INDICATOR FAULT"? on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
1995 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($406 - $693) in Hamilton Township, NJ
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($446 - $1,031) in Warrensville, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($353 - $470) in DeSoto, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($289 - $493) in Mount Sterling, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($298 - $406) in West Memphis, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($431 - $1,820) in Hillsboro, OR