I GET A MESSAGE IN THE INSTRUMENT PANEL STATING GEAR SHIFT INDICATOR FAULT WHEN I PUT IT IN GEAR FROM A COLD START..THIS WILL LAST FOR SEVERAL MILES/AND TAKES ABOUT 30 MINUTES TO GO AWAY. I WILL BE DRIVING IN OVERDRIVE BUT THE PANEL WILL SHOW REVERSE...OTHERWIASE THE CAR DRIVES FINE.
WHY DO I GET A MESSAGE IN PANEL STATING "GEAR SHIFT INDICATOR FAULT"? on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986