I GET A MESSAGE IN THE INSTRUMENT PANEL STATING GEAR SHIFT INDICATOR FAULT WHEN I PUT IT IN GEAR FROM A COLD START..THIS WILL LAST FOR SEVERAL MILES/AND TAKES ABOUT 30 MINUTES TO GO AWAY. I WILL BE DRIVING IN OVERDRIVE BUT THE PANEL WILL SHOW REVERSE...OTHERWIASE THE CAR DRIVES FINE.
WHY DO I GET A MESSAGE IN PANEL STATING "GEAR SHIFT INDICATOR FAULT"? on 1995 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Under hood on passenger side
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but