they do not know how to fix this ongoing problem since 2009. I have had the car at the dealer 3 times and still leaking oil. I am requesting a new replacement for my car. I only had about 5,000 miles when it 1st started leadking oil. I have had nothing but trouble with this car. With oil leak, tires and etc. I love the car, though. It drives good and smooth. Help
Why do dealers not fix the oil leak from the passenger side of the motor? on 2011 Buick Lucerne
Asked by for the 2011 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- How to remove rear seat map light covers (on left and right sides of head liner)
- heater blowing cool air ???
- On startup there is a loud noise from eng area- then goes away about 5 min later
- how to replace the dash light Buick Lucerne 2006?
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
2011 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($339 - $415) in Lone Wolf, OK
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($718 - $1,628) in Mystic, CT
- Alternator Replacement ($348 - $678) in Champlain, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($204 - $383) in Sweeny, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - $69) in Mojave, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($356 - $392) in Ambridge, PA