they do not know how to fix this ongoing problem since 2009. I have had the car at the dealer 3 times and still leaking oil. I am requesting a new replacement for my car. I only had about 5,000 miles when it 1st started leadking oil. I have had nothing but trouble with this car. With oil leak, tires and etc. I love the car, though. It drives good and smooth. Help
Why do dealers not fix the oil leak from the passenger side of the motor? on 2011 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
- L shaped tube by water pump has engine coolant leak, how do you fix.
- Why did my rear courtesy lights quit working? I tried opening each door.
- why does gas pump shutoff after only a little fuel put in? half tank of gas
- CAN I ADJUST RIDE HEIght on rear air shocks