they do not know how to fix this ongoing problem since 2009. I have had the car at the dealer 3 times and still leaking oil. I am requesting a new replacement for my car. I only had about 5,000 miles when it 1st started leadking oil. I have had nothing but trouble with this car. With oil leak, tires and etc. I love the car, though. It drives good and smooth. Help
Why do dealers not fix the oil leak from the passenger side of the motor? on 2011 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- My car makes a poping sound on the front tire. What is this?
- fuel pump/relay/fuse box problems
- car could not move in drive forward or backward...computer problem?
- There is water leaking on the back floor on the passenger side and under seat.
- my wife just tried to open driver side front door and the handle almost feel out