i recently replaced the turn signal flasher/relay in my car along with the hazard flasher/relay in my car hopeing that the malfunction would stop, but all the brake lights like to light up when i use my turn signals. the signals in the front work the way there supposed to but everything in the back blinks as well. also if im using turn signals and applying the brake, my doors like to lock/unlock as well. and i've fixed all the grounds in the front of the car in the engine bay but i cant seem to find the ones in the back of the car. im thinking that could also be a problem.
why do both tail lights and third brake light blink when turn signals are used? on 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier
Asked by for the 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($330 - 605) in Glenbrook, NV
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($79 - 97) in Fifty Six, AR
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($103 - 141) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($214 - 370) in Forest Junction, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($238 - 274) in Auburn, IN
- Window Switch Replacement ($75 - 86) in West Elkton, OH