i recently replaced the turn signal flasher/relay in my car along with the hazard flasher/relay in my car hopeing that the malfunction would stop, but all the brake lights like to light up when i use my turn signals. the signals in the front work the way there supposed to but everything in the back blinks as well. also if im using turn signals and applying the brake, my doors like to lock/unlock as well. and i've fixed all the grounds in the front of the car in the engine bay but i cant seem to find the ones in the back of the car. im thinking that could also be a problem.
why do both tail lights and third brake light blink when turn signals are used? on 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Stalls when comming to a stop and seems like low idle
- Rough start or no start at all. Once going, dies when gas pedal pushed
- what is the labor to replace a shifter cable on a 2002 Chevrolet cavalier
- I think I have a leak in my break line I'm trying to get as much info as I can about how much it's going to cost to replace it if need be or is there an easier fix
- both left and right turn signals will not blink. all bulbs in dash, front and rear light up. Where is the flasher?