Recently the back suspension of my gl450 often go down when packed overnight or for a long time.it goes up once the car is opened or the engine is started. it happens occassionally. What is likely problem and Is it safe to travel with it, about 500km.
Why do Back shocks of my gl450 go down regularly when packed. on 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL450
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz GL450 Questions
- what causes ESP inoperable warning
- I have a smell in my car from ventilation system even after service
- Do these vehicles have lots of air suspension problems?
- I replaced the alternator and a new battery yet my battery loses power.
- airmatic drives tough after a repair of rear suspension cause of accident?
2008 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($304 - 353) in Alcova, WY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Eden, GA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($114 - 177) in Hardyville, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($360 - 542) in Glenallen, MO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Orangeville, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($301 - 328) in Camano Island, WA