I was listening to my satellite radio, and switched auxiliaries to play my ipod when all the sudden I didn't have a radio, On-Star, or my memory seats. I am always listening to music so not having one in my car for six months is driving me crazy. What can i do to get it fixed?
Why did my RADIO, on-star, memory seats, just quit working all the sudden? on 2007 Saab 9-7x
Asked by for the 2007 Saab 9-7x
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-7x Questions
- How to stop rear Windows from coming down when they get ready
- after oil change and first time driving it saab shut down
- My transfer case motor keeps going out. Not the OEM. Can I disconnect?
- 4 wheel will not engage in snow an there is no lights on the dash
- Blower motor for AC/Heater stays on with ignition off and key removed.Any ideas?
2007 Saab 9-7x Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($681 - $843) in Auburndale, WI
- Transmission Fluid Change ($145 - $188) in Monroe, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($480 - $568) in Luverne, AL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($494 - $649) in Beverly, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($201 - $223) in Range, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($197 - $259) in New Troy, MI