Well the display has always been dim since the day I got it,but it went out completely won't power on completely dead?
Why did my heater stop working? on 1996 Lexus SC400
2 answers 2 comments
You may have a problem with the heater control head if the entire display will not light up.
seek a diag and est as to not waste money on guesses
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1996 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Los Angeles, CA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($269 - 407) in Mason City, IL
- 7,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Shonto, AZ
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($399 - 561) in Trujillo Alto, PR
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,340 - 1,764) in Fort Ashby, WV
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($124 - 148) in Mexico, IN