Well the display has always been dim since the day I got it,but it went out completely won't power on completely dead?
Why did my heater stop working? on 1996 Lexus SC400
seek a diag and est as to not waste money on guesses
1 more answer , 1 more comment
You may have a problem with the heater control head if the entire display will not light up.
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1996 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($121 - 169) in Los Angeles, CA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mason City, IL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($254 - 305) in Shonto, AZ
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($518 - 744) in Trujillo Alto, PR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($692 - 836) in Fort Ashby, WV
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($714 - 1,049) in Mexico, IN