brake lights work turn signals work i have no diagram on my fuse panel under the hood don't know if it is a fuse or something else. help me out please
why did my headlights and taillights and dash lights quit working on 2001 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2001 Ford Escort Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($284 - 365) in Pattison, MS
- 102,000 Mile Service ($310 - 418) in Elmhurst, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($113 - 316) in Enfield, NC
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 142) in Wagarville, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in Moses Lake, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($567 - 614) in Candor, NY