brake lights work turn signals work i have no diagram on my fuse panel under the hood don't know if it is a fuse or something else. help me out please
why did my headlights and taillights and dash lights quit working on 2001 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
2001 Ford Escort Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($182 - 231) in Pattison, MS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Elmhurst, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($160 - 238) in Enfield, NC
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($534 - 688) in Wagarville, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($159 - 229) in Moses Lake, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($653 - 858) in Candor, NY