I was sitting in front of a house waiting for a friend with a full tank of gas, the gas gauge plumeted to empty and the check engine light came on. It did this for almost a week on and off and now the gas light is always on along with the check engine lights. Any suggestions? And also my passenger airbag is off.
Why did my gas light go from full to gas and check engine light on? on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- V6 3.6l vvt shut off goingdown road for started back rod knocking what can I do
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?