I was sitting in front of a house waiting for a friend with a full tank of gas, the gas gauge plumeted to empty and the check engine light came on. It did this for almost a week on and off and now the gas light is always on along with the check engine lights. Any suggestions? And also my passenger airbag is off.
Why did my gas light go from full to gas and check engine light on? on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
Asked by for the 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2008 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Agate, CO
- Steering Rack Replacement ($328 - 921) in Gomer, OH
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Wellersburg, PA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($123 - 199) in Dry Fork, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,255 - 1,829) in Mount Vernon, AL
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($130 - 143) in Buffalo, IN