I was sitting in front of a house waiting for a friend with a full tank of gas, the gas gauge plumeted to empty and the check engine light came on. It did this for almost a week on and off and now the gas light is always on along with the check engine lights. Any suggestions? And also my passenger airbag is off.
Why did my gas light go from full to gas and check engine light on? on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve
- Reduced Engine Power & Service StabiloTrac messages. What causes this? Solution?