I was sitting in front of a house waiting for a friend with a full tank of gas, the gas gauge plumeted to empty and the check engine light came on. It did this for almost a week on and off and now the gas light is always on along with the check engine lights. Any suggestions? And also my passenger airbag is off.
Why did my gas light go from full to gas and check engine light on? on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally