Both my front and rear window wipers stopped working. The fuse looks ok. what else can I check for?
why did my front and rear wipers stopped working? on 2007 Chevrolet Aveo
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
March 10, 2013
Check ALL fuses , check for power at fuse(s).Did they both stop working at the same time?
This week's top 10
2007 Chevrolet Aveo Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($134 - 202) in Cabo Rojo, PR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($322 - 577) in Bingham Canyon, UT
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,200 - 1,469) in Silver Creek, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($324 - 376) in Touchet, WA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($52 - 67) in Circleville, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Princeton, IA