Both my front and rear window wipers stopped working. The fuse looks ok. what else can I check for?
why did my front and rear wipers stopped working? on 2007 Chevrolet Aveo
BEST ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
March 10, 2013
Check ALL fuses , check for power at fuse(s).Did they both stop working at the same time?
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
2007 Chevrolet Aveo Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cabo Rojo, PR
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($139 - 183) in Bingham Canyon, UT
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Silver Creek, MN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($424 - 642) in Touchet, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($178 - 232) in Circleville, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($66 - 119) in Princeton, IA