I had an engine light come on and the car sputtered and clanked so the next day I added "Heet" to remove moisture I thought was a problem. The next day it sputtered and clanked louder and then the engine started cutting off. My local garage told me it was an engine problem & checked the oil, NONE REGISTERED. He added 3 quarts before it would register on the stick. It only has 71k miles on the vehicle. Had it taken to the local Chevy dealer but they seem to want to blame it on bad gas, oil was not changed with them (have records where the oil was changed every 3 to 5 k miles. Will not the warranty cover this. My wife is the only driver and at 45 years she does nothing over the speed limit. No oil light or any message came on about low oil pressure.
Why did my engine blow all my oil out the exhaust but no oil light came on? on 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
0 answersJune 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
2010 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Schoolcraft, MI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - 370) in Wildwood, NJ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($310 - 498) in Meadow Lands, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Jackson, NJ
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($209 - 616) in Sharon, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($570 - 606) in Glenelg, MD