I had an engine light come on and the car sputtered and clanked so the next day I added "Heet" to remove moisture I thought was a problem. The next day it sputtered and clanked louder and then the engine started cutting off. My local garage told me it was an engine problem & checked the oil, NONE REGISTERED. He added 3 quarts before it would register on the stick. It only has 71k miles on the vehicle. Had it taken to the local Chevy dealer but they seem to want to blame it on bad gas, oil was not changed with them (have records where the oil was changed every 3 to 5 k miles. Will not the warranty cover this. My wife is the only driver and at 45 years she does nothing over the speed limit. No oil light or any message came on about low oil pressure.
Why did my engine blow all my oil out the exhaust but no oil light came on? on 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
2010 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Schoolcraft, MI
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($161 - 201) in Wildwood, NJ
- 67,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Meadow Lands, PA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($131 - 213) in Jackson, NJ
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($57 - 133) in Sharon, SC
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($212 - 260) in Glenelg, MD