while driving at 60mph my car lost power going up a hill. pushing on the acelerator did not make it any faster. the temperature outside was around 22degrees ferenheit and i had warmed the car up for 15 minutes. the gas tank was a little less than a half a tank.
why did my car lose power while going up a hill? on 2007 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.