while driving at 60mph my car lost power going up a hill. pushing on the acelerator did not make it any faster. the temperature outside was around 22degrees ferenheit and i had warmed the car up for 15 minutes. the gas tank was a little less than a half a tank.
why did my car lose power while going up a hill? on 2007 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount