while driving at 60mph my car lost power going up a hill. pushing on the acelerator did not make it any faster. the temperature outside was around 22degrees ferenheit and i had warmed the car up for 15 minutes. the gas tank was a little less than a half a tank.
why did my car lose power while going up a hill? on 2007 Nissan Maxima
Asked by for the 2007 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- My idle is going crazy, it ref up and down.
- My 2014 Nissan Maxima won't accelerate but rpm will go high. Only 52000 m help!
- 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE. P0300,P1800,P0011,P0021.
- How expensive is it to re program this to get it to run and is it worth the fix
- while driving the brake and battery light came on and car completely stopped run
2007 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($231 - $314) in Wetmore, KS
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($190 - $271) in Monroe, LA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($267 - $341) in Franklin, KY
- Water Pump Replacement ($480 - $628) in Fishtail, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($435 - $1,085) in Chinquapin, NC
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($544 - $590) in Plainfield, OH