i was pulling in my driveway the other night when felt the steering wheel seize and the battery light come on. i nearly lost control and went into the woods! what caused this and whats the cost to possibly fix it? im scared to drive this car as it is. this and the catalytic converter in the front is out so i havve no cruise control.
why did my battery light randomly come on while driving and cut my controls? on 2009 Suzuki SX4
Asked by for the 2009 Suzuki SX4
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki SX4 Questions
- why did my battery light randomly come on while driving and cut my controls?
- My heated seats in the front light up but they do not heat. the fuse is not blow
- What does it mean when the codes say emissions are lower then recommended?
- Driving down road tires locked up can not move the car, not even push it
- I was just wondering why my 2008 Suzuki SX4 is over heating when i drive it
2009 Suzuki SX4 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,383 - $1,691) in Boles, IL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - $150) in Iron, MN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($85 - $129) in Blaine, WA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,280 - $1,534) in Salem, CT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($144 - $180) in Bergoo, WV
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Unionville, MO